A few weeks ago I wrote a post about how I felt that things were looking up after the rough start to the year. Well, folks, I jinxed it. Everything has turned to poop. Well, not everything. But it’s hard for me to keep smiling and keep my chin up when:
- that friendship I thought I’d salvaged with my ex has pretty much died
- I found that running was a bad option for the knee I’ve twice previously dislocated, so I can’t run any more (I should probably go see a specialist about this but they cost money)
- I’m awaiting the final Uni results but my work got worse as the semester progressed
- My weight loss is still happening but has slowed considerably (feeling too down to get my arse off the couch and comfort eating has returned)
- I’m still broke
- I still have no clients
- The relationship I thought was going to last has fallen apart.
That last one is a doozie and is very fresh as it only happened yesterday, and it really hurts. I truly see no hope for my future relationship-wise. Truly. I am losing hope for how to get out of this hole my entire life seems to have slipped into in such a short space of time. I just feel defeated. How can I find my hope again?